When to register?
- Listeners, Register now via online system! Registration accepted before May 6, 2022.
- Abstract Only, submitted abstract won't be published, the author will be invited to give an oral presentation, register after you receive the acceptance letter. details listed in the acceptance letter.
- Full Paper, submitted and accepted full paper will be published into the conference proceeding, the author can choose oral /poster presentation, register after you receive the acceptance letter. details listed in the acceptance letter.
How to pay?
Online Payment linkage (VISA/MASTER CARD)
2. Bank Transfer
Please mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.
How to get an invoice before paying?
If you haven't paid the fee yet but you need the invoice to proceed to the payment, please tell us the type of participation. If you are a student, please attach the student card or other document confirming that you are a student.
We will need the following information:
1. Paper ID:.
2. Paper Tite:
3. 2022 the 11th International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Processes (ICMEP 2022)
4. Bill to: (please indicate name of University / Institution / person)
5. VAT number:
6. Name of Participate:
8. Type: Oral Presentation&Full Paper / Poster&Full Paper / Oral presenration&Abstract / Listener
The official Receipt of your payment
After the successful registration, we will issue the official receipt of your
payment, you will receive the receipt together with all conference materials at
the conference site.
If you need the receipt before the conference date, we can send you the scanned version.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If a registrant is unable to attend the event for any reason, the conference
committee encourages you to send a substitute in your place, someone who is one
of the co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Registrations that are cancelled 60 days in prior to the conference are eligible for a refund of 60% of the registration fee.
Registrations that are cancelled in less than 60 but more than 30 days prior to the conference will be eligible for a refund of 40% of the registration fee.
Cancellations made in less than 30 days prior to the conference will not be eligible for any refund.
The bank charges incurred while refunding the registration fee should be totally borne by the participants.
The conference cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The conference cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to "force majeure".
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.