European Union (EU) must have a valid ID card. European Union citizens staying in Spain for longer than 90 days, within 3 months after their arrival
Every person wishes to apply for a visa in order to visit a Schengen member country is obliged to apply in person, gather all the mandatory documents and first and foremost accordingly to the rules and regulations, make an appointment in advance. The person that will be applying for a visa has to make sure he/she holds a valid passport apropos a passport that has been issued no longer than ten years ago and has a period of six month until its expiration date.
General required documents for a Spain Visa Application
Download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You
can also fill the Czech Visa application form electronically and then print a
how to fill-in the Spanish Visa application form!
* 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Czech Visa.
* Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
* A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required.
* Schengen Travel Insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000€ coverage within Spain and the entire Schengen area.
* A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Czech and itinerary.
* Flight Reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Czech.
* Hotel Booking Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Czech.
* Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable).
* Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Spain. A foreigner who seeks to enter the territory of Spain needs to attest owning the overall amount for duration up to 10 days that is representative of a 90% of the gross national minimum wage (598.68€) that is 583.74€, while in case of exceeding 10 days the daily required amount is 64.86€.