In 2012. the field of Manufacturing Engineering and Processes was officially recognized and sponsored by Science and Engineering Institute, USA, supported by University Lisbon, Portugal, Firat University, Turkey and Washington University in St. Louis, USA etc. Then the conference was held annually, wherein Kunming, China (2012), Vancouver, Canada (2013), Seoul, Korea (2014), Paris, France (2015), Istanbul, Turkey (2016), Lisbon, Portugal (2017), Barcelona, Spain (2018), Prague, Czech Republic (2019), Budapest, Hungary(2020) and now in Singapore.
Accepted and presented papers were published in conference proceedings, and indexed by important digital base.
ICMEP welcomes articles in the field of Manufacturing
Engineering and Processes, dealing with new developments in theory, analytical and
numerical simulation and modeling, experimentation, demonstration, advanced
deployment and case studies, results of laboratory or field operational tests.
Plan now to be part of this exceptional conference, as an attendee, event sponsor, or exhibitor. ICMEP 2021 is where you will meet and network with energy leaders, business innovators, researchers, academics and policy makers from across the globe.
- To provide a forum for free discussions of new ideas, research, development and applications in order to stimulate and inspire pioneering work in the field of Manufacturing Engineering and Processes areas.
- To acquire high quality technical papers for publication in conference proceedings.
- To provide a meeting that will further the progress of entities, including Societies, Technical Committees and local Sections and thereby better serve the interests of the conference.
- To provide an atmosphere that strengthens the interpersonal rapport of a large number of engineers and scientists interested in specialized and closely related fields.
- To provide an exhibition of current hardware and software products, methods and tools.
- To provide instruction in advances in Manufacturing Engineering and Processes and to encourage and reward student academic participation.
- To encourage international participation.